Friday, August 1, 2014

Inspiration Friday

On Wednesday, one of my sweet hearts came into summer school and promptly threw up on me.
Thursday, I made it through the last day of summer school and 3 hours of staff development before I started throwing up.
So today I have been laying on the couch watching Daria, sipping Gatorade and aimlessly pinning. 
(Did you know you can find me on Pinterest here.)
Since I am just waiting on the couch for David to come home and entertain me, I thought I would share some inspiration I have going into the weekend:

I am loving the dainty little polka dots, and that gold accent is just lovely.

I think succulents just look whimsical.

I love Disney. I love Mickey Premium Bars. I love not growing up.

My in-laws are in Florida setting up their condo right now. They love silly statues and they recently bought a flamingo which they named Florence. I am thinking this color scheme would go perfectly with their new friend.

Can anyone spot the quilt block inspiration in this one?

I just told David that the only thing I will accept for dinner are McDonalds French Fries. 
He agreed to stop on his way home.
My hero.



No comments:

Post a Comment