Sunday, July 27, 2014

My Alter Ego

I hope all of you are having a fantastic weekend.
David and I got to go to our friends annual pool party this weekend.
It was so much fun.
We are so lucky to have an amazing group of friends.

Anyway onto the actual post.
I am not lucky enough to have made quilting into my career, so how do I make a living you ask?
I am a teacher.

Last year I taught PPCD (Public Preschool for Children with Disabilities), and this year I will be teaching resource. I am pretty excited about the change, and I have been thinking of how I am going to organize my life in general when the school year starts. 
I started hearing a lot about Erin Condren Life Planners at the beginning of the summer. Then I just kept on hearing about her planners, so (literally) 30 minutes ago I ordered my life planner.



Be prepared for a full review when it comes in.
Also be prepared for a peek at my back to school swag.

No comments:

Post a Comment